Hello everyone, I’m Jonathan Jackson; I am a senior here at Kent State with plans on graduating this fall. I must admit I am excited and nervous to get in this real world. I’m not too sure what I’m going to do when I graduate. Being from Youngstown, Ohio I would like to relocate into a bigger city where I could expand on my horizon. I’m banking on this practicum helping me on expanding on my horizon. This is my first ever blog so I’m not too sure about what I should say or not say, so I’m just going to end this with an inspiration quote from an anonymous author “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will”.
- How I Learned to Embrace Choice February 26, 2015
- Meet Newest Members of the Communication Studies Student Marketing Team February 9, 2015
- CCI Retreat: A Student Assistants Perspective February 4, 2015
- End of my College Career December 5, 2014
- Wrapping it Up December 3, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.