Hello everyone, I’m Jonathan Jackson; I am a senior here at Kent State with plans on graduating this fall. I must admit I am excited and nervous to get in this real world. I’m not too sure what I’m going to do when I graduate. Being from Youngstown, Ohio I would like to relocate into a bigger city where I could expand on my horizon. I’m banking on this practicum helping me on expanding on my horizon. This is my first ever blog so I’m not too sure about what I should say or not say, so I’m just going to end this with an inspiration quote from an anonymous author “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will”.
- Freshman Recruitment October 17, 2014
- Re-Cap of KCS meeting October 3, 2014
- Popular Question among Kent State Students: What Can You Do with a Communications Degree? September 30, 2014
- A Little Bit of Reflection September 23, 2014
- KCS first Social September 19, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.