Hello everyone, I’m Jonathan Jackson; I am a senior here at Kent State with plans on graduating this fall. I must admit I am excited and nervous to get in this real world. I’m not too sure what I’m going to do when I graduate. Being from Youngstown, Ohio I would like to relocate into a bigger city where I could expand on my horizon. I’m banking on this practicum helping me on expanding on my horizon. This is my first ever blog so I’m not too sure about what I should say or not say, so I’m just going to end this with an inspiration quote from an anonymous author “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will”.
- Attention communication students. Want an opportunity to use skills you've learned? Interested in gaining college... fb.me/2vpyCn4pq 17 hours ago
- Adam Earnheardt, Ph.D., Kent State University School of Communication Studies alum and TEDx featured speaker. fb.me/6GbQSjqOP 3 days ago
- Check out the article from e-INSIDE. Claudia Hoyser, a Communication Studies major, successfully made it through... fb.me/1UzYskysx 3 days ago
- The School of Communication Studies earned a Silver ADDY for its recently redesigned website. fb.me/36CBEhPR7 5 days ago
- News: Kent State University Dean Named Provost at Columbia College Chicago fb.me/3xp4o9A3R 1 week ago